Khan Bath in Yazd was built in 1798 by the then governor of Yazd Mohammad Taqi Khan Bafqi. The bathhouse includes a changing room (sarbineh), a hot chamber (garm khaneh) and a pool located next to the garm khaneh. There are elevated platforms around the sarbineh and shelves to store shoes and clothes. A beautiful skylight guides daylight into the changing room. There are traces of Qajar era (1781–1925) wall paintings on the walls of the bath. The bath has been converted into a traditional restaurant.